Creative Writing and Journaling Easter Camp
Runs from 11th - 14th April in Newpark School in Blackrock.
Creative Writing and Journaling Easter Camp 2023 !
I am delighted to be running an Easter Camp in Newpark School in Blackrock. This camp will combine journaling and creating writing to support mental well being.
- We’ll practice journaling tools to ease worries, help solve our problems and explore what we would love to happen in our lives!
- We’ll make up stories about believable characters who face difficulties that may be similar to our own.
- DATES: Tuesday 11th - Friday 14th April from 10.30a.m - 1.30p.m. The workshop will run for four days. There will be a supervised half hour break each morning in which students can go outside for some fresh air and get to know one another.
- This camp is aimed at ages 10+.
This camp suits children/ teens of all abilities with big imaginations, who love stories and may be worriers (the two often go together). But you don’t have to be a worrier to attend! The group will be limited to twelve participants and the course will be led by Megan Wynne.
- Journaling exercises to increase our creativity, fluency in writing and ease our problems.
- Creating interesting and believable characters (with flaws to overcome)
- Character development
- Plotting a story
- Beginning a story with a hook
- Ending a story in a balanced way.
Cost per person is: €180
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE (unless a course is cancelled and does not go ahead).
In the unlikely event that there are not enough participants to run the course, it will be cancelled.
A full refund of fees will be issued, or you will be offered a space in an alternative course of your choosing (subject to availability).